After 20 years of the first ISFR conference, the 10th International Symposium on Feedstock Recycling of Polymeric Materials (10th ISFR 2019) will be held at Budapest, Hungary during May 26th – 29th, 2019. It aims at bringing together scientists, engineers and other industrial experts across the world to brainstorm on the recent developments in the fields of waste plastic, e-waste and biomass conversion processes. The symposium encompasses all topics related to the recycling and recovery of polymeric waste like waste plastics and biomass.
- Mechanical recycling of waste plastics
- Thermo-chemical recycling (pyrolysis, gasification, combustion etc.) for industrial, municipal plastic waste and biomass
- Biological routes for industrial, municipal plastic waste and biomass (biogas, bioethanol)
- Recovery of organics, inorganics, and metals from composite materials (CFRP, solar batteries and panels, etc.)
- E-waste treatment techniques
- Polymer waste management
- Legislation in waste management
- Sustainability – LCA studies
- Polymeric waste availability and conversion methods – statistics and strategies
- Socio-economic questions of recycling
For more information, please visit our conference website.